AccuRIP Software is the industry's most popular screen-print RIP for printing high-quality films from an Epson ink jet printer. It’s quick, easy to use, and accurate -- the way software is supposed to be!
Can it Really Be that Easy?
Yes! Freehand Graphics worked with other RIP software for years and listened to the frustrations of its clients and their requests. They had a clear understanding of how to build a better solution: a super-fast processing “driver-based” RIP.
RIP solutions have traditionally been applications that require attention with every file output. AccuRIP changed that all. AccuRIP contains the powerful engine needed to quickly and accurately process your art files (postscript and non-postscript) without any of the hassles associated with higher cost RIPs designed for other industries and marketed to screen printers. Hours and hours of time is saved using AccuRIP. If you ever worked with a laser printer you will immediately understand the superior workflow with an on-demand solution.
Epson 50, Epson 280, Epson 285, Epson 290, Epson 515, Epson 1100, Epson 1110, Epson 1390, Epson 1400, Epson 1500W, Epson 1410, Epson 1430, Epson 1800, Epson 1900, R2000, Epson 2400, Epson 3800, Epson 3880, Epson 4000, Epson 4450, Epson 4800, Epson 4880, Epson 4900, Epson 7000, Epson 7600, Epson 7700, Epson 7800, Epson 7880, Epson 7890, Epson 7900, Epson 9450, Epson 9600, Epson 9700, Epson 9800, Epson 9880, Epson 9890, Epson 9900, Epson 10600, Epson 11880 and Epson PM G4500.
Legacy Printers: Epson 1280, Epson 1520, Epson 2200, Epson 3000, Oyo EcoPro
Product features include:
- Easy Setup: AccuRIP's Setup Wizard makes the setup process fast and convenient. It auto builds a print driver for your selected Epson model. In minutes you are ready to output (print) using AccuRIP.
- Streamlined User Experience: As an on-demand RIP, AccuRIP is always ready and waiting to process your file data and deliver sharp and clean halftones and solids. No program to launch and manage.
- Job Queue: A "Job Queue" and "Job History" window to review and watch jobs process.
- Direct Application Printing: Nothing beats the convenience of printing directly from the graphics program your file is in. Go to the "Print" window of any of your design programs and AccuRIP is ready to RIP.
- Automatic N-UP Printing: AccuRIP automatically gangs a separation on your film saving valuable output time and media. When your art board/page size is less than half your media’s width, the N-UP feature comes into action. This feature is a user favorite.
- Ink Laydown Control: With numerous ink and film brands available AccuRIP provides the controls to balance ink laydown to your media. A good match delivers needed dMax and a better dry time.
- All Black Cartridges loaded into your Epson: An option for AccuRIP users with select ink jet models. Enjoy the many benefits of running your Epson with every cartridge filled with high-quality black dye. Don’t try putting an Epson black cartridge into another slot. Cartridges are chipped and keyed for particular slots. Only AccuRIP and our All Black Cartridges are designed for this purpose. This feature is a user favorite.
- Network Solution and No Dongle: Install AccuRIP on one host computer and share the AccuRIP driver easily across your entire network and even across platforms. One printer, one RiP, multiple users. AccuRIP uses an Internet-based serial number registration for instant access. No dongle required.
- Windows and Mac Solution: Whether you use Mac or Windows, or have a cross-platform network, you have the RIP for all environments. Share AccuRIP at no additional cost with all users on your network.
You will need:
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7 and 8 (32 and 64 bit on all 3 platforms)
- Macintosh: OS Tiger 10.4.6, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion (AccuRip does not support operating systems earlier than 10.4.6)
What People Say About AccuRIP
Robert. Just a follow up to say the Accurip works great. I now am able to use my Mac directly, rather than downloading to a flash drive and printing off an old PC with old Illustrator version that had A different Rip software
Very satisfied customer
Upgrade to AccuRIP at a Great Price
Call for information on how to move to AccuRIP Desktop from Fast Rip, Wasatch, MultiRIP, ScreenRIP Pro, FilmMaker, PowerRIP and others.